Now Amazon Prime Day is over and Black Friday Season is nearly here. You know what this means – you are going to get access to Black Friday guitar deals of the biggest guitar shops!
Last year, we saw some really nice offers, like 30% off 106 D’Angelico guitars. This year, hopefully we get something similar or even better!
Black Friday Guitar Deals On Amazon
- Cordoba C5-CE CD Classical Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Guitar (15% Off)
- Audio2000’S AMX7303 Professional Four-Channel Audio Mixer with USB and DSP Processor (15% Off)
- D’Addario EXP26-3D Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings (20% Off)
- Rise by Sawtooth Full Size Student Drum Set with Hardware (12% Off)
- Bose T4S ToneMatch Mixer (15% Off)
- Other Black Friday Deals on Musical Instruments
Black Friday Guitar Deals on Sam Ash Music
- Ibanez AEWC11 Acoustic-Electric Guitar [Save $150]
- Gibson J-45 Acoustic-Electric Guitar [Save $1272]
- Gibson Limited Edition 2019 J-15 Acoustic-Electric Guitar [Save $721]
- Martin Little Martin LX1RE Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar [Save $110]
- Michael Kelly Forte Koa Jr. Acoustic Guitar [Save $210]
- Blackstar HT Stage 60 212MKII 60-Watt Guitar Combo Amp [Save $370]
- Blackstar Silverline Special 50-Watt 1×12″ Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Tourtek TG10 Portable Guitar Amplifier [Save $40]
- Michael Kelly 53DB Electric Guitar [Save $190]
- D’Addario EXL110 XL Reg Light Electric Guitar Strings [Save $55.71]
- Dunlop System 65 Guitar Care and Maintenance Kit [Save $15.94]
[Use Code BF15 To Get 15% Discount On Qualifying Items.]
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale: Save Up To 35% On Your Purchase From Loog Guitar!
What Is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day offers exclusive deals and discounts to Amazon Prime users.
Along with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Prime Day is one of the most anticipated days for Amazon users and sellers. Customers like you get access to huge discounts and coupons, while sellers get the chance to increase their revenue and get a little bit more out of this year.
Given how lackluster 2020 has been for businesses around the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s probably safe to say that sellers are eager for Amazon Prime Day more than ever.
When Is Amazon Prime Day 2020?
Amazon has recently officially announced the dates of Prime Day. So despite the initial setback in the form of Prime Day’s cancellation in July, you are still going to get access to exclusive Prime discounts this year!
Amazon Prime Day 2020 has been officially declared to be held on October 13 and 14. This is in contrast to usual Prime Day dates – like in previous years, Amazon Prime Day was originally set for July, but it’s been moved to October due to the pandemic.
Because Prime Day has been moved so close to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we could expect that you are going to get unique deals for each event. With that in mind, if you find a good deal on a guitar on Prime Day, you should probably go for it since it may not reappear on Black Friday.
Early Prime Day Exclusive Deals
- $10 Off on 3rd Generation Echo Dot
- Meet Echo Dot – Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into…
- Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for…
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
Last update on 2020-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- $100 Off on Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphone
- $150 Off on Toshiba 55-inch 4K Fire TV Edition Smart TV
- $100 Off on Insignia 43-inch 4K Fire TV Edition Smart TV
- $60 Off on Toshiba 32-inch Smart HD TV- Fire TV Edition
- Certified Refurbished Kindle Includes Special Offers + Kindle Unlimited (with auto-renewal)
- Get 90 Days Free Of Amazon Music HD
- Get 4 Months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99
- Get 4 Months of Amazon Music Unlimited for £0.99 (for UK Prime Members)
Do You Need A Prime Subscription?
Yes, you do need an Amazon Prime subscription to reap the benefits of Amazon Prime Day guitar deals.
Amazon Prime costs not that much though – just $12.99 per month or $119 per year. If you aren’t already a Prime user, then it may be worth it for you to buy the subscription for a month and save way more money on a guitar.
If you’ve never used Prime, then even better – Amazon offers a free Prime trial for first-time users!
Consider becoming a regular Prime user as well if you are shopping from Amazon often. Amazon Prime members get access to exclusive discounts, fast and free delivery, as well as free games, songs, and movies.
Amazon Prime Day Shopping Tips
To help you maximize your savings and get the best possible deal out of Amazon Prime Day 2020, we’ll now give a few Prime Day shopping tips. Some of these hints come straight from the Amazon Prime Day page, while others are from us.
1. Look for deal badges
Products with Prime Day discounts will be designated with blue badges. They are fairly easy to spot, so you should not miss the occasion to buy a cheap guitar online.
2. Subscribe for upcoming deal alerts
Next, make use of the “Watch A Deal” feature. This function allows you to get notified when a deal is about to start.
To watch a deal, do the following:
- Launch the Amazon mobile app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom right of your screen.
- Scroll down to find “Programs & Features”.
- Tap “Deals”.
- At the top of the screen, tap “Upcoming”.
- Scroll through the deals and tap “Watch this deal” whenever you see anything interesting.
Once the deal goes live, the app will notify you about it.
Aside from this feature, the Amazon mobile app provides personalized notifications on deals that are likely to interest you.
3. Make use of Amazon Alexa and Amazon Assistant
In addition to the app, you should also make use of Amazon Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Amazon Assistant allows you to compare prices, and it also notifies you of current deals. As of this post’s writing, the Assistant was only available for Google Chrome browsers as an extension, but things may change with time.
As for Amazon Alexa, you may just ask your Alexa to view Prime Day deals. Additionally, you may specifically ask Alexa to show you musical instrument or guitar deals. Amazon Alexa may provide you with options that you wouldn’t have found otherwise.
4. Keep an eye on Prime coupons
Prime members also gain access to exclusive savings via Prime Coupons. Make sure to keep an eye on these as well – they may allow you to save even more money on a guitar!
5. Keep your options open
And as our final tip, we’d like to suggest that you keep your options open.
If you are waiting for cheap electric guitars for sale on Amazon Prime Day, then keep in mind that the discount for your long-awaited guitar model may actually NOT come. It’s very difficult to predict which products Amazon will offer at a discount, so it’s nearly impossible to plan anything beforehand.
Even if you want to get a specific guitar, don’t neglect other options. If you find something comparable with good reviews and for a good price, then you may want to go for the deal. If you don’t take action immediately, you may not get another chance until the next Prime Day.
Can You Preview Amazon Prime Day Deals?
If you are a Prime member, then Amazon already features some deals on the Prime Day page. As we get closer to October 13-14, more discounts may appear, so you should stay tuned not to oversight musical instrument deals.
It seems that there are no Prime Day 2020 guitar discounts just yet, but keep an eye on Amazon to be alerted of new deals.
What Else Should I Look Out For On Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day isn’t just about musical instruments – you can find plenty of other stuff too. However, we can’t predict what will be discounted.
Previous Amazon Prime Day deals may give us a good indication of what to expect. However, also keep in mind that 2020’s Prime Day is unprecedented in that it is so close to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Given their proximity, it’s likely that we’ll see very different deals on Prime Day and Black Friday.
Anyway, among the most popular non-musical instrument Prime Day products are Amazon Echo devices. They’ve been selling like hot cakes during past Prime Days, and things are unlikely to change this time around too.
Aside from that, Prime Day will cover just about everything a homeowner would ever need to buy, including TVs, wireless headsets, laptops, clothes, tools, and kitchen appliances.
Currently, the Amazon Prime Day page also promises up to 20% of savings on furniture and college supplies, as well as up to 60% on Subscription Boxes.
With that, no matter what you are looking for this year, Amazon Prime Day is very likely to have some very juicy deals for you. Just be sure to keep an eye out on deals and check the Prime Day website often!